Stupid gays cant take a [censored] joke.
what about the blockbuster commercial where the 2 animals were using the mouse as a computer mouse! does anyone member that?
Stupid gays cant take a [censored] joke.
Reeking of awesomeness!
[ QUOTE ]
So how much money did Snickers lose on that commercial...Cause you know they had to pay big bucks to get it aired during that time
[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, that's what I was wondering .. They probably lost big bucks and I'm sure the actors can't be too happy about it either! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Stupid gays cant take a [censored] joke.
[/ QUOTE ]
Ha, yeah for real.
Officially retired
I really like the blockbuster commercial. I still laugh when I think about that one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
[ QUOTE ]
what about the blockbuster commercial where the 2 animals were using the mouse as a computer mouse! does anyone member that
[/ QUOTE ]
"Try dragging it!"
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
So do you have a problem with homosexuals??
---Grip it.....and Rip It---
Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!
Speaking of the Blockbuster commercial and all others, Ebaumsworld actually has ALL of the SuperBowl commercials available for viewing - yep, even the now-infamous Snickers commercial!
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/tags/super-bowl-2007/
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
The 2006 SuperBowl commercials are also there:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/tags/super-bowl-2006/
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Bookmarks